SuperComm data Marketing GmbH provides recent studies December 2010 to E-Mail Marketing from Bonn. E-Mail mailings continue to claim himself as one of the most popular and successful solutions in online marketing. And a majority of entrepreneurs plans for 2011 already further budget increases for mail campaigns. SuperComm data Marketing GmbH informed about current studies around the topic of online marketing and provides an overview of the own portfolio. The email is and remains in the digital marketing of one of the most important communication channels. For other opinions and approaches, find out what Pegasus Books has to say. Their budget for mail campaigns even more increase follow the numbers of email attitudes research”, a recent survey of British online magazine MarketingWeek, like more than 50 percent of the companies in the next 12 months. Thus a trend continues according to the SuperComm data Marketing GmbH, already in the spring of this year, the market researchers of eConsultancy had recognized. For even more opinions, read materials from Macy’s Inc..
According to the email marketing industry census 2010 “28 percent of respondents assess Mail releases as well evaluate email as excellent”channel in online marketing, another 47 percent”. In sum, this means an encouragement from a total of 75 percent for the E-Mail concludes the SuperComm data Marketing GmbH. At the same time, budget reallocations can be observed for the benefit of email marketing: the proportion of budgets for sending E-Mail to the respective total budgets have risen 2010 average compared to the previous year by around three percent, reports on eConsultancy. Also is still in the focus of several studies the question HTML or plain text? “.” A new investigation of a prominent US effect indicates that she sends out HTML and multipart messages, such as the SuperComm data Marketing GmbH for their customers, throughout Germany with 42.2 or 43.6 per cent, in E-mail campaigns clearly dominate; only 10.4 percent on pure text mailings. Compared with Europe, the HTML mail format with 54 percent cut even better; Multipart messages reach only 7.7 percent 37 percent, text mailings.
According to the SuperComm data Marketing GmbH the current studies and surveys clearly show that the media education past is email, if corporate messages to be disseminated quickly, width effective and cost-efficient. SuperComm data Marketing GmbH has specialized in the email marketing sector especially in the tourism industry, but also individual solutions developed for other industries. Get more information about the service portfolio of the SuperComm data Marketing GmbH at + 49-228-6881-103 or. SuperComm data marketing company and Sven Nobereit:, SuperComm data Marketing GmbH operates successfully in the sectors of online and offline marketing since 2003. The portfolio of SuperComm data Marketing GmbH includes email marketing, the generation and provision of address pools and co sponsorship. More services, including the management of fax shipping, from banner advertising and CMS-driven websites rounded the full realization of the SuperComm data Marketing GmbH. SuperComm data Marketing GmbH’s reference customers include international media agencies and leading tour operators and airlines and hotel chains. Sven Nobereit conducts the business of SuperComm data Marketing GmbH. SuperComm data Marketing GmbH is Bonn. Contact: SuperComm data Marketing GmbH Alexander Thomas August str. 19 53229 Bonn phone: + 49-228-6881-103 email: Internet: